Here's, a step by step instructions how to hard reset the LG Optimus One P500 to clear all data and restore its original factory default settings.
Note: As a result of this procedure, all data and application installed on LG Optimus One P500 will be deleted or cleared. However, this process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. We advice to back up all of your personal data before proceeding.
Factory Reset on Menu Setting
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything
If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again
2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.